LOVE SHOT DEAD AGAIN!!!

5:23:00 PM


What can you say about a girl who lost her boyfriend by the time the two of them were about to exchange their engagement rings?

She plunged into deepest ocean of trauma?
She lost her faith in god?
She was so madly immersed in the love of her boyfriend that after he was gone, forever, she wrote an immortal love story in his memory?

Your perception does matter but wait. I have something better for you.

Today, I would love to share a “Love Story” of a brave girl, Simran (changed name) who survived. I know there are many girls who commit suicide or submit themselves to death on failing in love. Please do not do anything shameful instead read and forward the message.


The Unknown Call

I remember, it was the month of October, to be specific, it was 2nd October 2010. I was helping my mother in making dinner, suddenly my phone rang.  It was an unknown number but I picked up the call in curiosity. I heard the voice of a boy on the other side and immediately cut the call. I put my phone on silent mode and told my mother that it was a wrong number.
Whole night i was crawling and tossing and turning up and down on my bed in the curiosity of knowing about the boy.

Next day on 3rd October (Sunday) as there was no one at my place I texted on the number, “Who is this?”

“I’m Raj (changed name)”, he replied. I didn't reply as I didn't know him.
Later in the evening I received a call from him and strangely we talked for an hour. We dig into each other’ past, families, likes and dislikes, friends.

Moreover, I hung up because my parents came back, but we continued the conversations through text messages.


There was an immense change in me that my friends were noticing. I was getting more happy, more glowing, and was spending my most of the time on phone.

The First and Forever Meetings


Finally on 15th November 2010 we met for the first time. In the beginning I was very nervous but sitting next to him was not scary at all. He played my favorite songs which he had asked indirectly over phone. It made me blushed. Whenever we met he used to give me a white rose and i used to keep every rose with me. He was super foodie and love to conquer special and yummy food. He turned me the same.

As the time passed we were getting too close to each other. Texting day and night, early morning meetings and all other crazy love stuffs made “I” and “Him”, “We”. I bunked my classes and he bunked his office many a times and went for movies, shopping, adventure etc.

Gradually, time passes the beautiful memories being captured; the intimacy level made us more close to each other. Sooner, we both realized that there was a bond built up which made us fall for each other. The seconds, the minutes, the hours, the days we had spent together were fabulous and unforgettable. There was time when i need to choose between my friends and him. We fought, we cried but by the end of the day we both remained together.

He always wanted me to dress up like his princess; he pampered me as her “Darling princess”.

The Family introduction


After 5 years of relationship when we both got so serious for each other, we told our parents. It was not so difficult to convince our parents as we both were ready as per their conditions. Like i had to leave non veg completely, he had to reduce his weight and all.

Finally, on 17th November 2014 our family met and our relation became official. Touching everyone's feet, becoming center of attraction was such a beautiful feeling, that’s what I wanted.

The Marriage Proposal


On 17th December, 2014, exactly after one month when our relationship had been official, he proposed me for marriage in a very creative way.

He firstly took me too India Gate (I) where we had my favorite street food, amazing photo session, roaming hand in hand. Then we went to Le Meridien (L) for amazing Chinese lunch. Later by evening he stopped the car in the middle of Gurgaon Highway and asked me to come out. He bowed on his knees put an anklet around my foot and completed the (U) by saying “WILL YOU BE MY WIFE?” “I will love you forever”.
People passing through must be envy.  It was such a beautiful feeling. It was actually the beginning of my courtship period.

Official Celebrations

After that with a beginning of a new year, 2015, we celebrated our relationship many a times. In the series of events like my 26th birthday, our first official valentine’s day, surprise family dinner, his brother’s birthday, unlimited gifts, beautiful photo sessions, posting on Facebook, we and our families lived fully.

The Karma

We were supposed to get married on 23rd November 2015 but it was not in our destiny. After very hectic and busy 6 months of courtship period, there were situations when we had lots of fights. I never insisted him to go against his family just for me.

In June, 2015, a sudden storm of extreme sadness breezed in our relationship. We were getting detached brutally, my prince charming was not mine, and my tears were not his. He was not the same person I was in love with.
He was always proud of my career, my beauty but suddenly he was getting irritate from this.

So, finally one day we both ended up the relationship rather than moving a wrong step ahead. It was tough for me but he had decided that this marriage cannot last for a year or two. I was broken into pieces. My wedding attire, shopping, wedding venue, my jewelries, my Dream to be a perfect bride, pre-wedding honeymoon plans all got shattered. Now, it was all finished. He walked away with a kiss of goodbye and i was standing there, watching him leave, and burying me completely.

 

The Healing

I took very long to forget him; it was very hard for me to survive without him. Apart from all my family members, my sister and brother-in-law were the biggest support to make me get over this situation. Months passed, i planned to move on and joined the world of corporates and kept myself busy in work and hard life.

I always used to say to him, “Agar tum mujhse shaadi nhi karoge na toh main USA shift ho jaungi, tumse bahut door.”

Now i realized that whatever we speak and demand from the universe, it gives us the same thing. Finally my I20 came on 29 April, 2016. Soon I’ll get the visa and will fly to USA in July for MBA to live the most awaited and best days of my life of success and only success.

I, Deepankar Tripathi, wish her all the best for all of her future endeavors.

The Purpose

I am sharing her real life “Love Story” on my blog with a purpose. It is dedicated to all the beautiful and elegant girls who give up their life unnecessarily or get into depression and commit suicide just for a “Boy” and get trapped into a “LOVE GAME”. The breakup or separation kills you, threatens you but remember that your life is more important for your parents, family, and friends.

“LIVE FOR THEM WHO MAKE YOU HAPPY NOT BY YOUR LOOKS BUT BY YOUR BEAUTIFUL HEART.”

                                                                                                                                                        
#Appeal

If you have any story or a message that you want to share with people, do let me know. I will be highly obliged to share your valuable thoughts and  messages via my blog.

E-mail: deepucrazy4@gmail.com
Contact: +91-8005116809

You Might Also Like

0 comments

MOST LOVED POSTS OF ALL TIME

TOTAL HITS

FOLLOW ME

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs
IndiBlogger - The Largest Indian Blogger Community IndiChange - Harnessing the collective power of blogging to fight evil.