The Black Day of My Life - 31 JULY, 2006

3:48:00 PM

This is the Day my younger Brother ( who was just 7 years old that time) was KIDNAPPED & MURDERED....... :'( :'(
This is Dedicated to Him.... ( SUBHANKAR TRIPATHI )


burn me....burn me....
make my heart bleed
i'm incomplete but nothing all i need
all the truths are making me numb
why i'm feeling like being dumped...??

take me to the death
i wanna give up
i wanna die
i dont want to face it all over again

burn me....burn me....
make my heart to bleed

throw acid on me
cut my body into pieces
i wanna feel the pain of being crashed

i wish my nervous system would fail
stop my heart, stop my brain....
stop my pulse, i wanna go insane

burn me....burn me....
make my heart bleed

make my life complete
throw me to the vampires lane
they will suck my blood n leave me to bleed

i wanna feel the pain of being smashed
i wanna die, i wanna quit
to meet someone
may be in heaven
or in my next life......!!!!! :'( :'(

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. such a touchy lines sir... hmne bhi use bicycle se ghumaya tha us case k kuch din pahle... tmne toh purani memories recall karva di... don't worry bhai wo jaha bhi hoga hum logo se khush hi hoga... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm......i hope so.....but kaash wo din kabhi na aata :'(

      Delete
  2. That is such a huge tragedy!
    I can understand your grief!
    Try meeting some 7 year olds and make them happy. You may feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much, Indrani. I will surely try this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

MOST LOVED POSTS OF ALL TIME

TOTAL HITS

FOLLOW ME

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs
IndiBlogger - The Largest Indian Blogger Community IndiChange - Harnessing the collective power of blogging to fight evil.