The Dichotomy of My Love

12:46:00 AM


It's been so long to see your Pretty Face
It's been so long to feel your Grace
But still there's something deep down
In the Staircase of my Heart
That is enough to make me feel Alive,,,
instead of being so much Broken!!

It's not my Innocence,
It's not my Care
Where was my Sense...??
Why i didn't Share...??
That we can make a Perfect Pair... <3

I won't forget you my First Love
The Days, Dawn and the Nights in the Club
Even in Drinks and Smokes in the Pub
I still see you, I still feel your presence.

That's why i Drink More,
I Smoke More.
What's that Life in which there's no Pain for sure
The Pain of being Broken,
The Regret of being Unspoken...

I wrote our Name on the Sand of a Sea Shore
I usually go there, in the Hope to see your Footprints;
to feel your Fragrance.
But nothing i get......except your Absence,
                              except my Lonesome Existence.

Was i that much Bad......??
A Psycho or Mad......??
Was there any single moment i made u Sad......??
Or it was just my Innocence, Simplicity, Love and Care......??

Whatever it was, i know the fault would be Mine
Because you are the Princess and you are Divine
My Hope of Non-Relevant Life and my Faded Shine!!

I've just a last single Wish
No Regret, No Pain
Without any Sign...how much i Missed......??

Would you come back to that sea-shore......??
Not to see me, even not to see our Name...
Come and Save my Name...from the Growing Waves
Because it's better to be Erased by your Footprints
At-least   it'll give me a Satisfaction....
of Touching your Feet from my Hand (  from which I've written our name )

But it's a Request,
Please leave your name Unaffected...Unremoved...Unerased
So that in my next Births
Or whenever i come to this Earth
I can Wait there for you......an Unchanged and Selfish YOU......!!!



You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. really bro...
    awesome lines.. really deep ...
    keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much sir ji.....i'll surely try my best to keep it up.....just all i need is love from u all :*

      Delete
  2. That's what I call my kinda problem. Nice composition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are many introverts out there. :P
      Thank you for your words, pranju. :)

      Delete

MOST LOVED POSTS OF ALL TIME

TOTAL HITS

FOLLOW ME

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs
IndiBlogger - The Largest Indian Blogger Community IndiChange - Harnessing the collective power of blogging to fight evil.