The Truth behind my Innocent Face

2:58:00 AM



Each time when i saw a mirror, 
it helps me out to clear...; 


The dark lines under my eyes, 
tells me, i'm awake from so many nights...!! 


The wrinkles on my face, 
 are never gonna trace, 
 the times we had..., which makes me feel sad...!! 


The swelness of my eyes, 
is the evidence of the times..., which made me cry... 

Some rolled drops of tears, 
many times makes all the clear, 
the songs which i had made for you..., 
everything is gone, just left a few...!! 


This is a problem which is in my mind, 
your memories push me back, but... 
No, no, no...... i'm not gonna rewind...!! 


Every time when i take a new move, 
it seems better..., but always why am i to lose....??
n the pain of losing... knocks me down..., 

but..., i'll have to move, 

i"ll have to make a new sound...........!! :) 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

MOST LOVED POSTS OF ALL TIME

TOTAL HITS

FOLLOW ME

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs
IndiBlogger - The Largest Indian Blogger Community IndiChange - Harnessing the collective power of blogging to fight evil.