The Story of My Fall

10:03:00 PM



It's just an another song,
written from the broken strings of my heart.
They might say one day it'll be written in the stars,
but i know it'll be soon forgotten;
leaving all the scars.

I've got memories to swallow,
time has faded away, 
but I've to follow: the paths I've been gone through,
the sins I've been done through.
It's like a holla-hoop, just another closed loop.
I'm swinging round and round, 
in search of a peaceful sound.
I'm tired of going nowhere
i wanted to climb on BURJ-KHALIFA
but no...no...no,
I'm still here: hundred feet underground,
with lost identity, with lost fame
I can't hear your voice calling my name
I'm Numb, kinda Insane.
Dipped in the ocean of sorrow,
sometimes i feel drunk like JACK SPARROW.
Alcohol, weed is all that i need, 
to forget the Innocence
and the load of past, 
i still carry.

Living my life on the edge of fire,
with shattered dreams and a burning desire.
I'm going through a transition sate,
now hope is my enemy & disaster is my mate.
I wanted to be wild,
but the time made me a helpless child: a child from golden parents.

In  between the struggles, if i die
tell my mother not to cry
This is the real feeling, i just can't deny
She was the only woman, i loved my whole life.
Tell my father, I've done the best as i can,
Like a weak horse,
but i tried to ran: a race to survive,
a race of a fool's life.

Tell my friends not to remember me anymore
I was the weakest link, who gave up so soon.
Tell my enemies to pee on my grave
this is my last wish, if they are enough brave.

Tell that pretty young girl out there, to always smile
She was not the reason behind my fall.
Tell her to go to my room and see the left side wall
I hope her eyes will not get dry,
cursing herself, she will not cry.
This is what i'd hidden from her
Tell her to burn them and leave the ashes on the floor
so whenever my soul go there, it can cry more:
holding the ashes in my hand, putting it all upon my face, dying to get a second chance.

    " SOMETIMES GOODBYE IS A SECOND CHANCE...!!"

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. nice post bro...
    waiting for your next post..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you bro.....yeah very soon i'll post my next blog
      till then....enjoy...take care :)

      Delete
  2. Ultimate one bro, You shud not hide it beneath that face, Bring it out....we more than anyone else need such a good poet amongst us.
    Very good work really....hats off!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice !!
    finally some creativity urging out..n i lyk dat
    go on baccha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ashutosh tripathi......thankss alot bro :)
    yeah surely it's not the time to hide my talent.....i'll show it to the world........just all i need is the love n shares frm u guys <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Full of emotions! Especially the last stanza touched my heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Purba. It really means a lot to me. :)

      Delete

MOST LOVED POSTS OF ALL TIME

TOTAL HITS

FOLLOW ME

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs
IndiBlogger - The Largest Indian Blogger Community IndiChange - Harnessing the collective power of blogging to fight evil.