DRUNK IN LOVE

2:50:00 AM

I was a complete mess.
Crumbled, fallen from the crest.
Darkness was all around
My heart stopped beating to my favorite sound.
Anyone can see it through my eyes
Because i was cutted and sliced.
My nights were going so lame
But still i have taken all the blame.
I wanted a new hand to hold
To relive all the emotions that i sold ( in December nights ).

Time passed and here begins a new year.
Suddenly you came in my life
It was January six.
I left all the scars behind
But my heart was not still fixed.
Suddenly It all changed...a new life...a new me.
It was like an angel sent to me.
You are more beautiful than the girl in dreams i see
Your shine, your presence fucked away the darkness hidden in my soul
It was like the world is nothing, we are the whole.

Time passed
I was getting close to you,
So was you.
I was getting attached to you,
So was you.
I fall in love with you.
We talked about it
You were so polite
You said not to love you
I asked why?
You said you will be hurt
I said i will not if you will be my side
You denied
I still don't know why?

I drunk love
I smoked love
My liver is failed
Lungs are about to
Heart is still beating
crush it!!

When my hangover was gone
I realized
I was friend-zoned
May be friends for whole life.

And i remember that fight two thirty AM
As everything was slipping right out of my hands
When i was crying
You handled me with care
I braced myself for the "goodbye"
Coz that's all i have ever known.

You don't wanna be tamed in a relationship tag.
You are a free bird
And i was turning swag.

But now it was too late to face the reality
Because i was not getting you as in my dreams i see.
I sacrificed my insanity.
I switched myself over to all the things that you want me to be
Because you were the best thing ever happened to me
I do not want to lose you.

But still i have a fear
The day you will flew away will be the death of me.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

MOST LOVED POSTS OF ALL TIME

TOTAL HITS

FOLLOW ME

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs
IndiBlogger - The Largest Indian Blogger Community IndiChange - Harnessing the collective power of blogging to fight evil.