LAST SONG FOR YOU

9:31:00 PM

May be you say it's a bullshit or may be you don't care.
May be you say i'm schizophrenic or may be you say i'm vulnerable.
But baby, in the crave for your love
I was too blind to see
That i'm losing myself just like blurred images on a reflectory.
My side is collapsed with your thoughts, your expressions, your smile, your talks and your eye-contacts
and your side......unaffected......completely unreflected !!!

But now......no more.
I don't wanna hold it anymore.
If you are reading this......better be sure
This is my last song for you.
Now it's too difficult for me
To take that rage and put it on a page
With standing in the shattered stage and recalling all that worst phase......again and again.

May be i'm done or may be i'm giving up.
May be it's little early or maybe it's too late
But baby, now it's too tough
To live like this
Holding the emotions on the verge of a bliss.
I waited for so long
and behaved the way i never belong.
I changed myself to come into your world
But you showed me hard times
Crying, dying and singing sad rhymes.

But now......no more.
I don't wanna hold it anymore.
If you are reading this......better be sure
This is my last song for you.
Now it's too difficult for me
To take that rage and put it on a page
With standing in the shattered stage and recalling all that worst phase......again and again.

RIP THE SAGA OF SELF-DESTRUCTION (AN UN REPUTED LOVE) : 16 SEPT- 24 DEC'13 (100 days).

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thanks in favor of sharing such a fastidious idea, piece of writing is nice, thats why i have read it completely.

    best & unique inside personal tour guide

    ReplyDelete

MOST LOVED POSTS OF ALL TIME

TOTAL HITS

FOLLOW ME

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs
IndiBlogger - The Largest Indian Blogger Community IndiChange - Harnessing the collective power of blogging to fight evil.