SILENT TEARS

10:50:00 PM


It was a hectic day. It took my whole day, just to be at home only for 5 hours.

When I was leaving home, I saw tears in your eyes Maa. Although you were trying so hard, not to cry, but your face was revealing the truth. Your hug was more tightly today, it was bounding me, unlike before. My Goddess, I know, you were dying inside, but you swallowed all like nothing happened, because you didn't want me to be weak.

But what happened to Papa today, while he was seeing me off to the station?? I have never seen him like this before. How can be the strongest person on the World, turn to the weakest??
I'm living outside from home for last 4 years, but this kind of things never happened before.

Maa, you know naa? Emotionally, I'm too weak. But not a single drop of tear rolled out of my eyes today. I was completely broken inside, but I had not to show anything. If I had cried at that moment, It would have made all worst.
May be you would have stopped me or maybe I would have changed my mind.
But I had to go; a new life was waiting for me.
I had to show, I can be self-dependent and achieve something.
I know, you have given me all and if I stay with you forever, you will give me your all for the rest of my life.

But Maa, have you given birth to me, for this day?
Have you kept me in your womb for the whole 9 months and beard all the pain, for this day?
No, is all I know.

I still remember the childhood lunch box, which I used to return back home: untouched; and I was keep complaining to you, my other friends bring so different, and delicious lunch daily, and you give me the same stuff.
Now I realized the value of it, since I have to cook to feed my empty stomach.

I still remember the days, when I used to go out to play and I play all day long. Papa, you have beaten me so many times for this, from that gas-pipe, which I used to hide every time.


I remember, after one of that incident, you said sorry to me and cried in front of me. At that time I had no sense, but now I won’t give you any of such chance to regret for your decisions, any of such moment to cry, I swear.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

MOST LOVED POSTS OF ALL TIME

TOTAL HITS

FOLLOW ME

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs
IndiBlogger - The Largest Indian Blogger Community IndiChange - Harnessing the collective power of blogging to fight evil.