A NEW SONG

10:51:00 PM

Hung up in between the mess
Living life without any quest.

Thoughts are going blank
It's like swimming in the beer's tank.

All the ideologies and principles are waste
Trying so hard but not getting the life's taste.

It feels like there's no feeling to feel
Everything is peeping through my eyes
There's no secrets to reveal.

Come a little bit close to me
You'll get everything that you need.

Come break me,
Cheat me,
Play with me
But you'll always hear the sixth string
On top of all......
An obsession on a young man's guitar.
A new song to heal the scar!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

MOST LOVED POSTS OF ALL TIME

TOTAL HITS

FOLLOW ME

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs
IndiBlogger - The Largest Indian Blogger Community IndiChange - Harnessing the collective power of blogging to fight evil.