Who am I? In an ORACLE way.

10:18:00 PM



Who am I?
A vengeance of solitude or a corruption of vector
magnitude,
Who lost his direction, but refusing to be a scalar - just like a local prostitute.

Just the way stack overflows,
Thoughts are bouncing inside my head.
But no algorithm to follow - No LIFO, No FIFO.

Heart is bleeding - Colors of my Sins;
Already engaged. So it is not responding,
Just like a crashed DMA of a microprocessor.

What a lose connection it is - No Strings Attached.

There is No backup,
No restore point to be restored.
Logged in as a "FOOL" user,
But "No privileges" is what I've got.

All the logical files are lost.
Physical files are about to.
Trying hard to recover
But No RMAN, No SQL*Plus, No Flashback Database command is working properly.

In the hustle, whenever I execute any command,
It displays an error:

ORA-3333: "A Rush of blood inside my head"

ORACLE Suggestions: "You should die."


Would anyone please tell me, which ORACLE query to execute?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

MOST LOVED POSTS OF ALL TIME

TOTAL HITS

FOLLOW ME

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs
IndiBlogger - The Largest Indian Blogger Community IndiChange - Harnessing the collective power of blogging to fight evil.